miércoles, 7 de octubre de 2015

7 de octubre de 2015. UN OCÉANO ENTERO NO ES TANTO.



Hoy para Nacho, que cumple 11, una playa y una canción.








what you at my gentle spoken friend i lack a frame to put you in when you're an ocean and a rock away

i feel you in the pocket of my overcoat my fingers wrap around your words they take the shape of games we play
i feed your words through my buttonholes pin them to my fingerless gloves green and prone to fraying
Thoughts of you, warm my bones I'm on the way, I'm on the phone, Lets get lost, me and you, an ocean and a rock is nothing to me.
i am far away from where you lay, awake the day while you fall to sleep an ocean and a rock away
i keep you in the pockets of my dresses and the bristles of my brushes spin you into my curls today
I spoon you into my coffee cup, spin you through a delicate wash I wear you all day
Thoughts of you warm my bones I'm on my way, I'm on the phone lets get lost, me and you an ocean and a rock is nothing to me

Thoughts of you, warm my bones, I'm on the way, I'm nearly home, Lets get lost, me and you an ocean and a rock is nothing to me


mart a.


2 comments:

Irene_Efimerata dijo...

Felicidades a ambos por llegar hasta aquí y...
Gracias Mart a. por esa preciosa canción dedicada y compartida... ¡todo sensación!

Unknown dijo...

Así que once, o n c e, 11, 1 1, ONCE, O N C E... Compra un cupón que te toca, fijo!
Sí, me ha salido una broma... tonta no... TONTISIMA!
Feliz día a Nacho: esto sólo pasa una vez en la vida!
Feliz día a la madre de Nacho: porque de entre todos los Nachos posibles traer a ÉSE, justamente, a este mundo, también pasa una sola vez en la vida.
Un par de achuchones de feliz cumpleaños, guapetones. Como si brindara o brindase con vosotros: Cheers!! :))

Publicar un comentario

habla ahora o calla para siempre...